Real Estate & Personal Property Auction – Robertsdale, AL – Oct. 27-2018
Custom Built Home on (5) Acres – Line of Personal Property
Ended: 10/27/18 at 1:00 PM CDT
Real Estate and Personal Property Auction
Saturday, October 27, 2018 @ 9:30 AM (cdt)
(Registration begins at 8:30 AM prior to auction)
LOCATION: 23789 County Road 87, Robertsdale, AL 36567
Selling a custom built 2000sf wood and siding home that sits on (5) fabulous acres in a nice quiet area of Robertsdale. This home has 1800sf of Trex decking that completely surrounds the home and has many improvements and upgrades throughout.
NOTE: Also selling a large line of Personal Property. LOT LIST ONLINE UNDER “DOCUMENTS” TAB. WILL BE UPDATED UNTIL AUCTION DAY.
Property Features Include:
- 2000sf home built in 2012
- 3 bedrooms and 3 baths
- Single level home is elevated and on 12×12 pilings in a full concrete slab underneath the entire home which provides plenty of parking for cars or golf carts underneath
- Elevator or stairs to main house
- Beautiful wood flooring and tile throughout (shoes are never worn inside this home)
- Kitchen has hickory cabinets and upgraded appliances
- Nice large built-in china or dish cabinet in dining area
- Large master bath has raised step-in tub with seat, dual vanity and separate shower
- Pass-through gas fireplace with logs goes from the family room through to the master bedroom
- Nice above-ground pool with raised platform for easy access
- Large metal garage with 2 roll-up doors
- Personal sawmill with racks and protection from weather
- Long paved driveway to the home (unseen from CR-87)
- Sprinkler System for lawn
- Property has county water and its own well
- Electric Heat Pump System
- Propane for Fireplace
- Property also has gated back entry into sawmill and garage area
- Property is completely fenced
- (2) RV camp sites on-site with 50 amp connectors with water, sewage and satellite available
- Great Location: Easy access to Baldwin Beach Express which goes North to I-10 or South to the beaches. Property is near schools, churches, courthouse, Pensacola, Mobile, Foley and Robertsdale areas.
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE:
Saturday & Sunday, October 6 & 7 (1:00 – 6:00 pm) cdt
Saturday & Sunday, October 13 & 14 (1:00 – 6:00 pm) cdt
Saturday & Sunday, October 20 & 21 (1:00 – 6:00 pm) cdt
Thursday & Friday, October 25 & 26 (1:00 – 6:00 pm) cdt
All other inspections by appointment only, call Coastal Auction Co., Inc. at (251)967-4044 or (251)978-4506.
All property is being sold “AS IS”. Coastal Auction Co., Inc. is the selling agent only. Announcements made at the auction supersede all oral and printed information. All information contained in the advertising was derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Auctioneer reserves the right to deny any person admittance to the auction. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. Bidders shall look only to the property owner as to all matters regarding the property. The Auctioneer shall not be responsible or liable in any way if the owner fails to honor any bid, or refuses to, or cannot close sale in accordance with the winning bid or any contract entered in respect thereof. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify all specifications prior to sale date. Seller reserves the right to add or delete property prior to auction. Coastal Auction Co., Inc. is not responsible for any accident while at this auction.
Real Estate Terms: $15,000 at Registration in form of cash, cashier’s check or bank letter of credit with personal or business check. Total of 15% down of final bid price due Auction Day. Property Taxes Prorated. Balance due with deed within 30 days. 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to determine final sale price.
Personal Property Terms: Cash, good check (personal or business) or credit card (will incur 3% surcharge). Full payment Auction Day PRIOR to removal of any item. 10% Buyer’s Premium will apply.
LOCATION: 23789 County Road 87, Robertsdale, AL 36567. AUCTION SIGNS POSTED.
From the Baldwin Beach Express, go EAST on Hwy. 90 to County Road 87 and turn NORTH on CR-87. Auction Signs will be posted at entrance to property.