Orange Beach – 2 BR Condo at Back Bay
Saturday, March 2, 2019 @ 10:00 AM (cst)
Registration begins onsite at 9:00 AM
Location: Back Bay Condominiums, Unit 403
4610 White Avenue, Orange Beach, AL 36561
Selling ABSOLUTE to the Highest Bidder – Coastal Auction will be selling Unit 403 which is a waterfront 1080sf, 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo with beautiful views of the Perdido Pass bridge and surrounding areas! Condo is selling furnished and with new washer & dryer, and new appliances. NOTE: Also selling: 2003 Diesel 40 ft. Motor Home with (2) slide outs, low 60,000 miles and in good condition.
- 1080sf of Living Space
- Nice terrace overlooking pool with direct water views
- Inside Storage Closet and Outside Storage Room
- 2 Bedrooms – Master has sliding door to terrace
- 2 Full Baths
- Kitchen area has eat-at bar
- New stainless appliances
- New Stack Washer & Dryer Unit
- Condo monthly fees run $321.00 and include cable TV, Internet service (wired and wireless), water, sewer, garbage (2 chutes on each floor), and all maintenance of the common areas.
Fabulous Views of the Perdido Pass Bridge and Surrounding Islands. Quick access to the Gulf. Fabulous sunrise and sunset views!
- Back Bay’s Beautiful 43 Slip Marina
- Very Large and Uniquely Designed Outside Pool with Sun Deck
- Spacious Gazebo with Curtains for Family Gatherings
- Gated Entrance for Privacy and Security
- Nice Landscaping
- City Canoe Trail Adjoins Property – Great for Kayaks or Canoes with Floating Ramp
- Large Lawn for Children to Play – Waterside
- Dog Walk Areas Designated
- Fishing from the Sea Wall or from the Lighted Docks
- Minutes to the Gulf and Offshore Fishing
- Convenient Location – Minutes to Grocery Stores, Drug Stores, Restaurants, Shopping, Beach Activities, etc.
OPEN HOUSE: Saturday, Feb. 23rd from 1:00 – 4:00 pm (cst) and Friday, March 1st from 1:00 – 4:00 pm. All other inspections by appointment only – Call Coastal Auction at (251)967-4044 or (251)978-4506.
All property is being sold “AS IS”. Coastal Auction Co., Inc. is the selling agent only. Announcements made at the auction supersede all oral and printed information. All information contained in the advertising was derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Auctioneer reserves the right to deny any person admittance to the auction. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. Bidders shall look only to the property owner as to all matters regarding the property. The Auctioneer shall not be responsible or liable in any way if the owner fails to honor any bid, or refuses to, or cannot close sale in accordance with the winning bid or any contract entered in respect thereof. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify all specifications prior to sale date. Seller reserves the right to add or delete property prior to auction. Coastal Auction Co., Inc. is not responsible for any accident while at this auction.
TERMS: Absolute Auction – 15% down of final sale price due Auction Day. Balance with deed within 30 days at closing. Property taxes prorated. NOTE: 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to determine final sale price.
In Orange Beach, Alabama: From the South end of the Foley Beach Express, go EAST on Hwy. 180 (Canal Road) for approx. 4.9 miles to White Avenue (on right past Sportsman Marina). Address: Back Bay Condominiums, 4610 White Avenue, Unit 403, Orange Beach, AL 36561.