ORANGE BEACH, AL – Back Bay Condominiums #102
1080sf 2-Bedroom Condo – Selling Nicely Furnished!
Location: 4610 White Avenue, Unit 102 – Back Bay Condominiums, Orange Beach, AL 36561
Real Estate Auction
Back Bay Condominiums, Unit #102
Location: 4610 White Avenue, Orange Beach, AL 36561
Saturday, June 29, 2019 at 10:00 AM (cdt)
Selling a first floor, completely furnished 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Unit (#102) at unique Back Bay Condominiums off Canal Road (Hwy. 180) in Orange Beach, AL. Beautiful Waterfront Views!
- 1080 sf of Living Space with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths
- Poolside Patio with Private Gate – Steps to the pool, sundeck or marina
- Inside and Hallway Storage Closets – Small Upright Freezer in Hallway Closet along with existing shelving
- Gated Community
- All Kenmore Appliances
- 8″ Crown Molding and Chair Rail in Living Room and Dining Area
- 6″ Baseboards
- Tile in Main Areas, Carpet in Guest and most of the Master Bedroom
- New doors and hardware throughout
- Custom “Rod Rack” cabinet in the Master Bedroom (Rods Not Included)
- 2 Baths – Master has beautiful walk-in shower with glass doors and Guest has tub/shower combination
- Kitchen has beautiful granite countertops and tiled backsplash with design, stainless appliances, upgraded wood cabinets with extra cabinets added (1 section has key locks), two bar stools with an extended counter
- Air Conditioning Unit on the roof is 2 years old
- Condo monthly fees run $321.00 and include cable TV, Internet service (wired and wireless), water, sewer, garbage and all maintenace of the common areas.
Fabulous Views of the Perdido Pass Bridge and Surrounding Islands. Quick access to the Gulf. Fabulous sunrise and sunset views!
- Back Bay’s Beautiful 43 Slip Marina
- Very Large and Uniquely Designed Outside Pool with Sun Deck
- Spacious Gazebo with Curtains for Family Gatherings
- Gated Entrance for Privacy and Security
- Professional Landscaping
- City Canoe Trail Adjoins Property – Great for Kayaks or Canoes with Floating Ramp
- Manicured Lawn for Children to Play Waterside
- Fishing from the Sea Wall or from the Lighted Docks
- Minutes to the Gulf and Offshore Fishing
- Convenient Location – Minutes to Grocery Stores, Drug Stores, Restaurants, Shopping, Beach Activities, etc.
Open House Schedule:
Saturday & Sunday, June 22 and 23 from 11 am until 5 pm (cdt)
Thursday and Friday, June 27 and 28 from 11 am until 5 pm (cdt)
All other inspections by appointment only – call Coastal Auction for tour: (251)967-4044 or (251)978-4506
Online Bidding Available on June 8th: http://coastalauction.hibid.com
All property is being sold “AS IS”. Coastal Auction Co., Inc. is the selling agent only. Announcements made at the auction supersede all oral and printed information. All information contained in the advertising was derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Auctioneer reserves the right to deny any person admittance to the auction. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. Bidders shall look only to the property owner as to all matters regarding the property. The Auctioneer shall not be responsible or liable in any way if the owner fails to honor any bid, or refuses to, or cannot close sale in accordance with the winning bid or any contract entered in respect thereof. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify all specifications prior to sale date. Seller reserves the right to add or delete property prior to auction. Coastal Auction Co., Inc. is not responsible for any accident while at this auction.
Real Estate selling furnished. 15% Down Auction Day of final sale price and balance with deed within 30 days. Property taxes prorated. 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to determine final sale price.
DIRECTIONS: In Orange Beach, Alabama: From the South end of the Foley Beach Express, go EAST on Hwy. 180 (Canal Road) for approx. 4.9 miles to White Avenue (2nd road on right past Sportsman’s Marina). Auction will be held in Unit 102. Auction Site Address: Back Bay Condominiums, 4610 White Avenue, Unit 102, Orange Beach, AL 36561.