JACKSON, AL – Contents of True Value Hardware Store
Location: 2125 College Avenue, True Value Hardware, Jackson, AL 36545
We are pleased to announce that the legal issues have been resolved and the auction will continue as planned! Open House this Friday, 9/13 10-4:30pm.
Contents of True Value Hardware Store, Jackson, AL
Saturday, September 14th, 2019 at 10:00 AM (cst)
Registration begins onsite at 8:30 AM
Location: 2125 College Avenue, Jackson, AL 36545
Selling the contents of the True Value Hardware Store in Jackson, Alabama. Will include all existing inventory at 2125 College Avenue, Jackson, AL 36545. Lot List is posted under “Documents” tab.
NOTE: Please refer to “Photos” for examples of the contents to be auctioned. The photo numbers coincide with the Lot List.
Friday, Sept. 13th from 10am until 4:30pm (cst)
All other inspections by appointment only with ample notification: Call Coastal Auction at 251-967-4044 or 251-978-4506.
Online Bidding Available:
Register at https://coastalauction.hibid.com
Most of the contents are new with assorted used items – compiled from the hardware store and the tire store. Most of these items will be sold in large lots:
- Water hoses and sprinklers
- Fertilizer and insecticide supplies
- Tents, lanterns, fans, flashlights
- Ice chests, gas cans, chairs
- Appliances – large and small (ranges, washer/dryer, refrigerator, freezers, microwave)
- Hunting equipment, clothes (some Carhartt), boots
- Lawn tools, spreaders, grass catchers
- Plumbing and electrical supplies
- Air compressors, jacks, winches, vise
- Air filters, welder, paint, vents, shelving
- Tomato hoops, lawnmower parts, tools
- Ammunition, gun cases
- Large bins of nails, screws, bolts and assorted
- Fishing rods and reels, nets, tackle, baits, trolling motor, paddles and boat accessories
- Lawnmower/trailer tires
- Car tires (new and used)
- Office furniture and file cabinets, equipment
- 4 post drive on Ben Pearson Postmaster 12,000 lb
- Shelving units with end caps, display cabinets
- Tire Store Equipment: Tire changing machine, Drive-on alignment lift, Hunter 4-wheel alignment machine, Exhaust pipe bender and mufflers, wheel weights, Hunter tire balance machine, Champion model VR5-8 Air Compressor, Tire changing machine
NOTE: LOAD OUT SCHEDULE FOR PURCHASED ITEMS (FOR ALL BIDDERS):
Please plan to pick up your purchased items during the following time frame. There will not be any other load-out available. No shipping available. If purchased items are not removed from the premises within this period, items will be forfeited:
Saturday, Sept. 14th (Auction Day) from 3:00 pm until 6:00 pm ONLY (cst) – NO EARLIER THAN 3:00 PM.
Sunday, Sept. 15th: 8:00 am until 3:00 pm (cst)
Monday, Sept. 16th: 9:00 am until 3:00 pm (cst)
All property is being sold “AS IS”. Coastal Auction Co., Inc. is the selling agent only. Announcements made at the auction supersede all oral and printed information. All information contained in the advertising was derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Auctioneer reserves the right to deny any person admittance to the auction. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. Bidders shall look only to the property owner as to all matters regarding the property. The Auctioneer shall not be responsible or liable in any way if the owner fails to honor any bid, or refuses to, or cannot close sale in accordance with the winning bid or any contract entered in respect thereof. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify all specifications prior to sale date. Seller reserves the right to add or delete property prior to auction. Coastal Auction Co., Inc. is not responsible for any accident while at this auction.
Cash, Good Check, Good Credit Card (credit cards will incur 3% surcharge). Full payment Auction Day (NO EXCEPTIONS) with paid receipt. No removal of any item without paid receipt. 10% Buyer’s Premium will apply.
Location: 2125 College Avenue, Jackson, AL 36545. AUCTION SIGNS POSTED.