REAL ESTATE AUCTION – Magnificent Home on approx. 39 private acres
Near Spanish Fort and Daphne Areas
Real Estate Auction
Fabulous Custom Designed Home on 39 Acres
Saturday, February 1, 2020 at 10:30 AM (cst)
(Registration Begins Onsite at 9:00 AM Prior to Auction)
Location: 40441 AL-59, Bay Minette, AL 36507
Coastal Auction Co. will be selling this beautifully maintained 6,785sf custom designed home sitting on 39 fabulous acres consisting of woods along AL-59 for privacy, a long winding concrete driveway that suddenly opens up to this fabulous home! The grounds are well designed with (2) large stocked lakes, nicely landscaped surrounding yards, a custom pool with waterfalls, poolside gazebo with outdoor kitchen and dining area, and beautiful views from every direction! Be sure to visit during our Open House Schedule which will be posted shortly.
CURRENT INSPECTION SCHEDULE: By appointment only. Contact Coastal Auction Co., Inc. at 251-967-4044 or 251-978-4506 for Tour Appointment.
Property Features Include:
- Gated entry off Hwy. 59 adorned with gas lanterns
- 3100 sf concrete driveway leading to the home which has a large circular drive and easy access to the oversized 2-car garage
- Home has 6,785 sf of living space
- 5 Bedrooms, 5 Full Baths, 2 Half Baths (4.5 baths downstairs, 1.5 baths upstairs)
- Beautiful wood flooring, porcelain tile and marble floors throughout. Only (1) large bedroom upstairs is carpeted.
- Custom Tray ceilings are throughout the home, complemented with 6 inch crown molding.
- Detailed archways are unique and show up in the windows, doorways and multiple other areas.
- Spacious gourmet kitchen with Kitchenaid and Frigidaire professional grade stainless appliances: dual stainless sinks, trash compactor, dual ovens, 5 burner gas cook top with modern stainless hood vent, custom designed wood cabinets and granite countertops.
- Kitchen has large bar area to accommodate several people, and room for a dining table as well.
- Pantry: Huge Electrolux Icon Refrigerator/Freezer – Loads of shelving
- Laundry Room: With sink, cabinets and storage shelving
- Formal Dining Room with Built-in China Cabinet
- Spacious Living Room/Sitting Area with Marble Fireplace and Gas Logs
- Master Bedroom has a sitting area and private hallway that leads to “his and her” closets and an enormous master bath, as well as a private side door for pool access.
- Master Bath has an oversized 3-head glass walk-in shower, large jetted tub with lighted domed ceiling overhead, and (2) spacious vanities.
- His and Her Closets: “Hers” is large and fully equipped for all clothing storage with custom cabinetry.
- Massive Family Room sits adjacent to the kitchen with separate doors to the pool area. This room has fabulous built-in cabinetry to include: large bar area with sink, ice maker, and dishwasher; large area for seating, built-in huge TV and full bath available to the pool area.
- Theater Room upstairs is sound-proofed and has a side “kitchen” area with refrigerator.
- Home has back-up generator and high-efficiency HVAC system.
- Views of the pool and surrounding areas are available from every room on the back of the home.
- Beautiful custom-designed pool with fountains and large areas for relaxation and sun bathing!
- Gazebo sits poolside and has an outdoor kitchen and dining area – great for entertaining.
- (2) large stocked lakes – both are easily viewed from the house.
- Nicely groomed yard areas – the back yard slopes to the largest lake.
This home is unique in every way and FULL of detailed construction that is too numerous to note. Please plan to visit during our Open House Schedule and see for yourself!
Real Estate Terms: $25,000 at Registration in form of cashier’s check or bank letter of credit with personal or business check. Total of 15% down day of sale and balance at closing within 30 days. The deposit will be held in Coastal Auction Co, Inc. Escrow Account or a title company’s escrow account until closing. Property Taxes Prorated. NOTE: 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to winning bid to determine final sale price.
CURRENT INSPECTION SCHEDULE: By appointment only. Contact Coastal Auction Co., Inc. at 251-967-4044 or 251-978-4506 for Tour Appointment. Open House Schedule will be posted soon, but until posted, inspection will be by appointment only.
Auction Site: 40441 AL-59, Bay Minette, AL 36507. Property is located on Hwy. 59 north of Stapleton, AL but south of Bay Minette. Access is a gated entry and auction signs posted. (NOTE: Citgo gas station and storage buildings located across Hwy. 59 is near this private gate entry.)